Choose between a rainbow or cactus macrame to make - both a perfect accessory to add a little bit of quirk to your space. These designs are very beginner-friendly, so if you're new to the macrame making world, this might just be the start to a beautiful hobby!
We've put our own twist to the popular mood plushie. This reversible octopus will give you the chance to show 2 different sides - which you can use to portray your moods or simply switch up the look of the octopus! Either way, this is a fun and simple activity in which you will be guided into sewing.
Customers can bring product home upon completion.
All materials will be provided.
Disclaimer: Cover picture is for illustration purposes only. Any containers, designs or trinkets used may differ slightly, subject to availability at the time of the workshop.
- Monday to Thursday, 10am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 6pm
- Closed on Fridays and Sundays
- Not valid on major public holidays
- Our classes are based on appointments, and bookings are on first come first serve basis
Nadra Louise Studio and its representatives are not liable and/or responsible for any mishaps, accidents, fatalities, and/or any unforeseeable circumstances during the workshops.
- Reservations are required at least 3 days in advance.
- No refund or cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- Please make any amendments 3 days prior to the confirmed booking date and state another day and time to reschedule.
- Classes which are not attended will be forfeited after 3 months.
To attend classes as a group (of 5 or 8), do contact us at WA 9823-0975 or email us [email protected].